Career Center supports the College’s mission by empowering students to excel in their chosen fields, “enriching the TCNJ experience and fostering the development of students as whole persons.” The Center accomplishes this by enabling students to strategically apply their academic and leadership experiences in the world of work, post-graduate education and the dynamic, global community-at-large; as well as by enhancing students’ opportunities through building and maintaining meaningful relationships with employers, graduate programs and professional schools.
Learning Outcomes, Through the Career Center’s premier programs, resources and services:
- Students will be able to identify their career and/or educational goals.
- Students will be able to effectively market themselves in the pursuit of their goals.
- Students will be able to identify and utilize career related information in support of their goals.
- Students will be able to professionally interact with employers, alumni, graduate programs and professional schools.
- Employers, graduate programs and professional schools will gain access to highly qualified applicants.
- Employers, graduate programs and professional schools will be able to market their respective opportunities.
- Faculty and staff will be able to collaborate and liaison with the Career Center in support of students.
- The College’s outreach efforts to varied constituencies including prospective students and alumni will be advanced.