About The College of New Jersey
TCNJ currently is ranked as one of the 75 “Most Competitive” schools in the nation by Barron’s Profiles of American Colleges, is rated the No. 1 public institution in the northern region of the country by U.S. News & World Report, and is one of Kiplinger’s Personal Finance’s top educational values in the country. In 2006, the College joined an elite group of institutions when it was awarded a Phi Beta Kappa chapter. Fewer than 10 percent of the nation’s colleges and universities share this honor.
- The National Communication Association (NCA) awarded the 2013 Rex Mix Program of Excellence Award to The College of New Jersey for best undergraduate communication studies department.
- TCNJ tops U.S. News List of Best Colleges; ranked highly for its commitment to undergrads
- The College of New Jersey once again is the top public college in U.S. News and World Report’s list of Best Universities-Master’s category for the northern region of the country.
- The College of New Jersey is one of the country’s best institutions for undergraduate education, according to The Princeton Review.
- Kiplinger’s Personal Finance recently released its ranking of the nation’s top 100 values in public higher education, and The College of New Jersey took the #19 spot out of more than 500 eligible colleges and universities.
- The School of Business at TCNJ placed #72 out of the 96 business schools who qualified for inclusion in the 2008 Business Week Survey of Best Undergraduate Business Schools.
- The School of Business is accredited by AACSB International, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
- Barron’s Names TCNJ a “Best Buy in College Education”
- The College of New Jersey (TCNJ) is one of only six new chapters established by the Phi Beta Kappa Society this year among United States colleges and universities.
- The College of New Jersey is one of the 50 best undergraduate institutions in the U.S. and Canada to study game design, according to The Princeton Review, one of America’s most widely known education services and test preparation companies
- The College of New Jersey was voted one of the top 50 best undergraduate institutions in the U.S. and Canada to study game design.