For a complete listing of majors offered at TCNJ consult the Undergraduate Bulletin Website or consult the Schools’ web site directly.
Career Insider – Research Careers.
FOCUS 2– a career and education planning program.
What Can I Do With My Major? – resource and career guides for individual majors.
Begin by asking yourself questions… LOTS of them!
- When was the last time you found yourself completely engrossed in a project or activity? What part(s) of that was engaging?
- Who do you want to work with?
- Where do you want to live?
- What does begin a success mean to you?
- What do you like/not like to do?
- What really matters to you?
- What interests you? Really interests you?
- Do you like to read, solve problems, develop new ideas, build things, perform calculations, organize activities, talk with people, lead programs or people, etc?
EXPLORE YOUR OPTIONS
It’s your job to get honest with yourself and curious about your world. Find out who you are!
Go try something – anything! If you’re wondering what comes next: Absolutely anything you want! Your goal is to collect OPTIONS!
Take Some Risks!
Risk… an internship
Risk… a shadowing experience
Risk… putting your in a situation where you don’t know what you’re doing
Risk… talking with someone you don’t know. Find out what they do and how they got there.
Risk… joining an on-campus club or even just participating in an activity being hosted by a club.
Risk… becoming a leader of a club or organization.
Risk… taking the time to explore the world of possibilities out there!