College Enhancement Interns (CE Interns) drive the collaboration between TCNJ’s Administration and students to further enhance the college experience through student-based solutions. As an intern, you will offer a unique perspective by utilizing the most current analysis and problem solving methods proceeded by initiatives to further develop the college’s mission. Collaboration, innovation, and dedication are a few of the key traits of our interns.
The CE Program’s goals, therefore, are to:
- Provide an internship program that is uniquely able to foster skills in leadership, engagement, and professionalism
- Further TCNJ’s mission and create a better link of engagement between administration and students
About the Program
Interns support and learn from a professional staff member within 25 offices in 7 divisions:
Communications, Marketing, and Brand Management
Alumni Engagement Development
Duties will vary based on departments and roles, but all interns will gain relevant and in-depth, real world experience in their position.
This is a paid, faculty led internship allowing students to engage with different departments while gaining professionalism skills. Students will be working 10-15 hours a week throughout a school year.
Eligibility and Requirements
All majors welcome
Rising sophomore or higher
Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Strong leadership and organization
- Excellent communication skills
- Professionalism and good work ethic
TBA in Spring 2022