All employment/internship forms and applications required from the employer are posted in Lionslink system.
If you are selected for an internship and wish to gain credit be sure to meet with your academic department representative and complete forms required by the department and Records and Registration during the appropriate deadlines. One must have the forms completed and processed by the Drop and Add time.
Office of Records & Registration
- Internship Enrollment Form – All students must complete this form to complete an internship.
ACC 399 Accounting Internship Forms
BUS 399 School of Business Internship
- Registration Deadline– Once the proposal has been approved, it must be submitted to the Office of Records and Registration by the end of the Drop/Add period, the first week of the semester in which the internship is to be completed.
- Student Internship Agreement Form
- Employer Internship Agreement Form
- Student Internship Time Sheets
- Employer Evaluation of Internship
- Written Assignments
The Career Center is available to assist/counsel students experiencing difficulties at an internship site. Please contact the Career Center, x3111, and ask to speak with the Associate Director for Recruitment Services or email the Career Center at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.