On Campus Recruitment
Thank you for your interest in our students! You will find them to be hard-working and high achieving individuals. The Career Center staff is committed to assisting employers in connecting with prospective intern and full-time employees. To set up an on campus interview or resumé collection complete your request through our on line system, LionsLink (Powered by Handshake). If this is the first time using the system or recruiting with TCNJ follow the “Quick Tips” instructions below. If you have additional questions feel free to contact The Career Center. We look forward to your partnership!
LionsLink (affiliated with the Handshake) is TCNJ’s on-line recruitment program, allowing students/alumni to connect with our recruitment partners. When you choose to interview candidates on campus, we can:
- Advertise openings for which you would like graduating students to apply
- Electronically collect and transmit resumés for your review
- Schedule selected students for on campus interviews.
- Sign into LionsLink.
- Career Center reviews this requests daily, making all professional positions available to our students
- If you have any questions contact TCNJ Career Center
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Telephone: 609.771.2161
To Receive Resumés
We strongly encourage employers to set up a job posting or on campus interview to receive resumes from interested candidates. Students or Alumni that submit a position to your posting are serious about interviewing.
To increase your presence contact our Employer Recruitment Coordinator to devise a marketing plan considering the following:
- Participate in our Visibility Packages
- Hold pre-recruitment seminars for students (schedule through LionsLink system)
- Participate as a speaker for student groups, academic classes or Career Center’ programs.
- Sponsor a program on-campus
- Volunteer to serve on a campus board
Guidelines and Procedures
- The Career Center proudly endorses the Principles for Professional Conduct prescribed by the National Association of Colleges & Employers, NACE, and asks employers using our services to comply with these principles and EEO laws.
- In order for a position to be submitted to LionsLink or promotion from the Career Center, the position in question must not reside in a residence.
- Accounting Recruitment Guidelines & Procedures
- Interview Critique Form